Friday, November 12, 2004

Auld Lang Syne Me Up for Gold's Gym

The new year is coming so rather than waiting for New Years Eve to make some goals that will be kept for, at the longest, two months, I am starting now. This way In two months when we ring in the new year I may have accomplished some of the goals I made today. Brilliant, eh? The following goals must be completed by December 31st, 2004.

1. Update my blog at least three times a week.

2. Get a double A on an advanced four foot level of Dance Dance Revolution.

3. Stop playing Dance Dance Revolution.

4. Sucessfully upgrade to the top bunk without my roommate who currently resides there noticing.

5. Abolish tunnel singing.

6. Finish this semester of school. (I am hoping this one will take care of itself.)

7. Be kind to EVERYONE who lives in my apartment even if they do think I'm fat.

8. Write a thank you note to my high school chemisty teacher. She is the reason I might be passing Physical Science.

9. Learn to tell the difference between John Romita Jr. and Alex Ross so Rob will respect me.

10. Start doing my Art History reading in stead of blogging.

See you in 2005!

4 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kacy said...

I thought "tunnel singing" was just a legend.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger The Stunningly Handsome Nate Perkins said...

Well, I'd say that one about blogging 3 times a week fell through.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Tunnel singing is a legend, like The Boogie Man or Michael Jackson.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Lara Claire said...

with the possiblity of sounding lame, your post made my day, it might be that im just bored but hey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home