Monday, November 01, 2004

Oh, Go Soak Your Fat Head

Here are ten things that upset me this week. Perhaps next week I won't care.

10. Backpacks with wheels. I know they seemed like a good idea when they first came out but...No, they were never a good idea.

9. Students at my school who dress up for Halloween but then decide they aren't cool enough to dress up so they walk around with their heads down all day. Didn't your learn your lesson last year, Arwen?

8. (Can I change this to something I loved this week?) The electric wheel chair commercial where the couple is sitting on the edge of the grand canyon in their Jazzies! Wow, that made my week. I can scarcely write for laughing. What a fine joke.

7. Western Family Corn Chex Cereal. It's not even trying to taste good.

6. Gilmore Girls. I wish I could like it but I just hate it so much. While my roommates watch it and laugh and bond and make memories, I sit in my room and fingerpaint in the dark.

5. Dramamine. It costs almost four bucks and you only get eight tablets.

4. There's only one thing I hate more than German art: Neoclassical German art.

3. Green peppers. Why eat green when you can eat red.

2. My green wool sweater when it gets wet. I don't know what's wrong but when it gets rained on it smells like wheat grass.

1. Halloween on Sunday.

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Kacy said...

You make me ashamed to like Gilmore Girls--and I should be. But it's such a conversation lifter with Sister See when those V. teaching lessons degenerate into awkward silence. You know what I'm talkin' about.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Berkley, I checked my blog and found a comment from a name I couldn't recognize so I checked their profile and it was a 19 year old colledge girl, so I'm all "sweet". So I check this persons blog and the title is a simpsons quote, and I think, "man this girl is awesome." and then I relized it was you and a cold shiver ran down my spine and I went to take a shower.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger The Stunningly Handsome Nate Perkins said...

Hey Frances, remember that time we got loaded and set those beavers loose in the pine furniture store? Ah, the good old days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home