Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I done ate me a black cat under a salty ladder

So I've had a bit of bad luck as of late.

1. Our car spun off the road coming down Provo Canyon killing two bald eagles.

2. My head went through my apartment wall leaving an expensive looking hole.

3. I was mugged on the street and all they took were my wisdom teeth.

4. Mice ate my "Babies First Christmas" ornament.

5. I told my boss off at work and now I'll never become homecoming queen, I mean a senior operator.

6. I didn't get accepted into my dad's study abroad

7. I wrote a letter to food telling it why we couldn't be friends anymore and it wrote back.

If anyone finds my teeth on Ebay, put in a good bid for me!

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Kacy said...

Your dad is such an elitist. Time for some sugar, baby. Or sugar daddies. Or a long, satisfying Charleston Chew--that would feel good on those dry sockets of yours.

On a happier note, welcome to English, the most practical of all majors.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Berkeley, changing your blog templet daily doesn't count as an update!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger The Stunningly Handsome Nate Perkins said...

Paul's been desperate lately. Watch out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home